- The challenge goes for 31 days from August 1 to August 31.
All rides recorded and kilometres logged within this period will count towards your tally. All training rides completed before August 1 will be removed from the platform
- You can log your kilometres outdoors or indoors.
If you want to mix things up or the weather is bad, you can jump on a spin or stationary bike and continue to pedal towards your goal.
- You don't have to ride every day.
You can ride at any time in August. You can ride on weekdays or just on weekends.
- There is no limit to the rides you can complete.
You could complete your challenge in one weekend, undertake a few bigger rides or ride to work every weekday.
- You can change your goal at any time throughout your challenge.
A friend might sponsor you to increase your goal or if something unexpected comes up, simply update your ride goal.
Pedal any distance on any day, ride it your way.