Help spread the word about Great Cycle Challenge Canada so we can get more people on their bikes to fight kids' cancer!
All media inquiries should be directed to:
If you are a participant that would like to promote the event, here's some ways to spread the word:
- Call local/regional media outlets and tell them about your story. Let them know why you are participating, how far you aim to ride and how much you hope to raise. These outlets include:
- Television stations
- Radio stations
- Put up a poster to promote the challenge in your local community. Click here to view and download a poster.
- There's a number of other ways to promote GCC and your participation within your community. You can ask for a mention in:
- Company intranet/newsletters
- School/club/association newsletters/billboards
And don't forget...
Please send us a copy/scan of any media publicity at the above e-mail address or to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'd really appreciate it.